The Seven Rules of Paranormal Conspiracies and Esoteric Shenanigans
1. Behave like civilized representatives of the planet Earth (yes, we know… we’re asking a lot here).
2. Selective ignorance is prohibited beyond this point (so is being inebriated unless you’re sharing the vodka).
3. Beware of the dog (and the cat is not so nice either).
4. Beware of the 400-pound gorilla (don’t take it personal – she doesn’t like anyone).
5. Sticking your head in the sand will not save you (unless you want to show us where you hid the money).
6. You can run but you cannot hide (unless I forgot to put on my glasses).
7. Don’t worry about the world ending today (it’s already tomorrow in Australia).